Position is open now. Interviews will continue until position is filled. If this ad is still here, position is still open.
Office Manager/Team Leader to Serve Tri-Valley Real Estate Agents and Grow Livermore Real Estate Office
Cutting Edge Real Estate Franchise in search of great Team Leader/Office Manager to grow its downtown Livermore location.
Qualifications and attributes of our next team leader are as listed below:
· Phenomenal leadership skills. Real Estate re-sale experience a must. Real Estate Management experience a plus.
· Demonstrated ability to lead and influence others.
· Ready and willing to lead generate to influence people
· Commitment to company’s culture and business model.
· Current real estate or broker’s license.
· Knowledge of the California real estate market, with local real estate knowledge and influence a plus.
· An impeccable reputation for integrity in the real estate community.
· Absolute dedication to self-improvement through education, coaching, and accountability. Must NOT fear technology. A lover of technology is highly desirable.
· Possess a deep passion for helping others learn and succeed.
· An outgoing personality; personable and comfortable with meeting new people, teaching classes & networking.
· Must have residential real estate experience as an agent with prior success in sales role. Experience as an Real Estate Sales Manager, Office Manager or Team Leader is highly desirable, but not required. Experience as a trainer or consultant a plus.
Recruit, retain, and train productive sales associates
Develop careers of associates to minimum average income per associate
Attain dominate market share in target markets
Build Office to acceptable profitability
Train the administrative staff
Lead the Office
Implement Owner’s vision
Regular Work Activities
Recruit sales associates — weekly (Interview, select, hire.) Train existing sales associates (new and experienced) in key area of business and encourage them to attend company provided local in person trainings as well as webinars, video training, etc.
Lead sales and business meetings
Manage staff to acceptable professionalism and job performance
Research competition and develop business prospecting and marketing strategies to successfully compete
Facilitate regular sales meetings
Conduct performance reviews of staff and associates
Extraordinary people skills
Leadership, management, team-building skills
Goal setting, planning, accountability skills
Proactive, positive attitude
Above-average recruiting skills
Career development and training skills
People Contacts and Interactions
Staff — To set goals, plans, work on projects and tasks — daily
Sales Associates — Set goals, plans, train, develop careers — daily
Prospective Sales Associates –To join company — weekly
Buyers/Sellers/Vendors — When problems arise — weekly
Owner — Set branch goals, plans, monitor progress — monthly
Other Duties as Needed
Compensation and Other Items:
• Compensation and its structure is negotiable and will depend upon experience.
• Team Leaders are ideally non-competing. Initially, however, the Team Leader may need to be a working Leader/Manager…that is, doing additional activities (for example selling real estate) to those above in order to generate personal income if base salary is not adequate for candidate’s life or family situation.
To find out a little more about Realty World and some of the cutting edge technology what we offer agents, visit: http://nopressurerealty.com/agent-careers/
To request a confidential meeting to discuss this position, contact Robin Watson-Bird @ 925-577-8692 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Attachments will not be opened.